Single Stage Centrifugal Blowers
FGD Application Process
Wet FGD System
- Sulfur in the flue gas is “captured” by the water spray
- H2S precipitates with limestone
- Droplets collect in the slurry at the bottom of the absorber and react with the oxygen in the water to form Calcium Sulfate (Gypsum)
- Blowers are used to provide air (oxygen) for the appropriate reaction to occur.
We have Turbo (single stage & multi stage) & Roots blower to cater to the FGD application requirements.
Our turbo blowers are running in several FGD applications. Some of the references are as follows:
- Huangtai Power Plant FGD-2x350MW,
- Liao Cheng Power Plant-2x600MW,
- Ningxia Yuanyang Hu Power Plant FGD-2x1000MW etc.